Deserts in Dubai are known for their authenticity and is a must visit during your Dubai holidays. Visitors around the world can’t stop themselves from appreciating the natural beauty of the deserts. However, whether you are planning a day-trip or overnight desert safari, there are certain things you need to keep in mind and take with you.
Morning Desert Safari:
- Water, carry plenty of water bottles with you and also for car incase it overheats.
- First Aid kit which includes bandages, disinfectant spray, burn cream, etc incase if you are hurt while trying out different adventures sports.
- Carry electrolyte drinks like Gatorade, Isostar or similar. It will help you combat with any nausea or sun stroke.
- Sun screen lotion, hat, and sunglasses to prevent your skin from sun.
Overnight Desert Safari:
- Mats/Blankets for sitting on deserts.
- Lights, torches storm candles, anything that will help you find your way in dark
- An extra pair of clothes in case of spillage, stinking, etc.
- A pair of good walking shoes as you may not get far in flip-flops
- Jackets to cover yourself as it can get windy in deserts & in winter months night-time temperatures drop down to 5-10 degree Celsius.
One World Travels is a well-known travel company in Dubai and arranges different kinds of desert safari tour in Dubai. You will experience safe and comfortable journey with us. Our services are loved by all our customers as we provide them maximum satisfaction at reasonable prices.
image credit: besttouristinchina.info